The Wheel of Energy through the body. Chakra are points of the body.
The seven chakras are the main energy centers of the body. “unblocking” the chakras refers to the concept that when all of our chakras are open, energy can run through them freely, and harmony exists between the physical body, mind, and spirit. Chakra translates to “wheel” in Sanskrit, imagine them like wheels of free-flowing positive energy.
from top down…(refer to image of flow chart)
- Root Chakra – feel grounded and secure. Base of the spine
- Sacral Chakra – creative, sexual, acceptance. Lower abdomen.
- Solar Plexus – in control, confident. Upper abdomen stomach area
- Heart Chakra – the ability to love. Love joy inner peace. Center of chest above the heart
- Throat Chakra – communicate & expression of feelings, speak the truth. Throat
- The Third Eye – ability to focus, see what is. Intuition, wisdom, decision making. Between the eyes
- The Crown Chakra – connect spirituality. Top of the head